Sunday 28 October 2012

{ splurge }

It has arrived! I recently splurged on a small amount of Liberty of London fabric and bias tape. 


I have swooned over this brand of fabric for a long time after being introduced to it by reading my favourite blog, JUNKAHOLIQUE. I had intended to buy some when I first found out I was expecting, because I wanted to make some things for the wee one. The problem was, we were renovating and house hunting, I felt sick for a good chunk of pregnancy and couldn't stay up past 7pm, and I was working full-time. 

Sadly, craftiness was put on the back burner. 

Since E was born, he's pretty much been with me at all times. I am long overdue for a few hours off while D looks after him. So, I've scheduled a crafternoon with my friend Sarah next weekend and I cannot wait to make some cute things for E with this gorgeous fabric and some other fabrics I have on hand. 

Stay tuned for a post-crafternoon update...

No comments:

Post a Comment