Monday 18 March 2013

{ expert advice received }

Last week, a question I asked CityLine was featured on Thursday's show. Guest expert, Eric McClelland, showed a photo of our home and a rendering of our home with the colours he recommended painting the non-brick portions of our exterior. 


Screen grab courtesy of CityLine.ca

I couldn't be happier with his recommendations for the siding to be painted Benjamin Moore's Willow (CC-542)


Screen grab courtesy of Benjamin Moore's website

and the pillars and window trim to be painted Benjamin Moore's Black (PM-9)



Screen grab courtesy of Benjamin Moore's website

Check out the virtual makeover!


Screen grab courtesy of CityLine.ca

I've already got a call out to my painter to come by for a quote and I'm hoping we can do this little project this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment