Monday 11 March 2013

{ baby parka }

As a new mom, I'm learning about new products all the time. Some are cool and useful, some are cool and unnecessary but the ones that impress me most are cool, useful, space saving (perfect for small space living) and time saving. I recently had a great customer service experience with one of my favourites, Canadian-made, baby parka.


Screengrab courtesy of baby parka website

Babies are wiggly and squirmy, and with the cold weather, they're difficult to get into a snow suit and then into a baby carrier or stroller. Enter baby parka. You put baby into the carrier and BabyParka fits over the carrier to keep them snug and warm. Genius!

I learned about and picked up a baby parka at the BabyTime show back in September as a Christmas gift for E. When I opened it up, I realized one of the elastics that cinches up the length to customize the fit had a toggle installed improperly. Within 24 hours of emailing them, I heard back from the owners, they shared a photo with their manufacturer and the next business day, a new baby parka was hand delivered to my home. 

Amazing service, great concept and great execution. They are also recent recipients of an endorsement from Parent Tested Parent Approved. Well deserved! 

I love the baby parka and so does E!

No comments:

Post a Comment