Wednesday 1 May 2013

{ steven & chris }

A couple weeks ago, the group of moms I've been hanging out with had a morning out while the grandparents or friends babysat our little ones. We went down to CBC for a taping of Steven and Chris and it was SO much fun. 

Source: CBC

We were seated front row centre so were excited to see the show air this afternoon and catch a glimpse of ourselves on screen. 

( I tried to take a screen shot but the video on CBC's site is a bit jumbled )

My favourite segment was the gorgeous backyard seating area that Suzanne Dimma, Editor in Chief for House & Home, designed. One lucky winner went home with the pergola!


While I didn't win the pergola, I didn't walk away empty handed. I won a Style at Home bathmat, and a basket filled with some towels, bath products and an amazing bathrobe. And everyone in the audience went home with a Decantus wine aerator!

No comments:

Post a Comment