Monday 7 January 2013

{ crafternoon delight }

Happy New Year! The holidays have been fairly relaxing around our household. We took a trip to the ROM to see some dinosaurs. 


We had 2 delicious Christmas dinners including a Mont Blanc torte made by moi. (It was so delicious and easy, I made it twice - once for our early Christmas with D's family and once for actual Christmas with my family.)

And I finally finished a project I started during my crafternoon a couple months ago. It took a while because my sewing machine needed to be fixed and a part had to be ordered. But while E was napping today, I completed this super cute hat with a combination of men's suiting fabric and some Liberty of London fabric.




The hat can be worn a few different ways. As shown above, inside out and with the flaps tied up. I modified the pattern but was inspired by a pattern from Sew Liberated.

Wishing you a healthy and whimsical 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment