Monday 10 December 2012

{ christmas is in the air }

I know, I know...it's been a while since I posted. In my defence, D has been away for nearly a week twice in the last 4 weeks so things have been a bit hectic. On top of that, we've been preparing for an early Christmas with his family this coming weekend and actual Christmas with my family. 

We got a real tree (a first for me since I was about 7 years old).



I've put this urn together on the front porch.



And today I'm busy making cookies for a cookie exchange with the other moms and babies in our group while E is napping.



On that note, he is now napping for 2 hours in the morning and it is amazing! I can actually get some chores done...or nap myself!

Still to come: an update on my crafternoon. It was reasonably productive despite some technical difficulties. I'm still working on the pieces I'm making so I'll share more once my sewing machine is up and running again.


No comments:

Post a Comment