Saturday 6 April 2013

{ the most amazing shed ever }

That is exactly what we are hoping to build this spring. Currently, we have a shed that's falling apart; there are holes in the roof, the door is off the track and it's super small.



We have really grand plans some of which include:
  • A garage or other type of roll up door;
  • A loft space for storage that could potentially be a cool play space for E in the future;
  • Cabinetry and other organizational tools for storage;
  • A finished/insulated room to be my sewing and crafting studio;
  • Electricity; and
  • Something that looks more like a guest house than a shed on the outside.
I've been doing some research on the aesthetic and design and came across this cool blog that showcases some really amazing sheds. In the past I've looked at a book called My Cool Shed. Actually one of my favourite sheds (by one of my favourite bloggers) is featured in it. 

Junkaholique's shed is actually what gave me the idea to have a finished room for sewing and crafting within our new shed. So, I have to virtually thank her for that!



There's no room in our house for all of my crafty things and it will be a nice little retreat. 

I'll continue to update you on our progress but I do know that the exterior of it will tie in with the colours that were recommended for the exterior of our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment